EVENT Freedom Launch 2023: September 2-4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, we have 19 registered fliers.

My wife reminded me that she has helped Set up and tear down nearly every launch since 2012. That is 10 years and 100 launches. She gave her creature comforts (AC and indoor plumbing) to follow me to launches. She continues to attend even when I was in Texas and Kuwait.

Thanks @cw's wife for wall you do for our club.
:bravo:Go Bridgett:wos_love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great launch. I didn't take much video but I have no idea when I can get it posted. My laptop with the downloading software died Sunday night. Complete failure to boot (SSD) and sucks down the battery till it fails. Trying with it plugged in causes it to get burning hot. Still have the video but no software. Will get a new laptop and try to find the 9 yr. old software for the camera.

Thanks for all the work yo put in. It is a thankless job. You are doing all the launches now as I did when I was Prefect. Also thank Bridgett for her work keeping the launches running.

Thanks for all that put on such a great launch. It was a great field and we had a fun time watching all the impressive flights. Also thanks to all that helped me with my Level 2 certification flight.

Got new laptop on the way (Asus pro 16X with I9). The Acer couldn't run the software so I sent it back. I installed the software on my desktop and downloaded it there. Posted videos for the launch. Feel free to let me know of any errors or fill in information in the description.
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Harrison's L3 flight

Back