Fixed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHulk

Muscles and Rockets
Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with Rocketman taking forever to deliver. Also when calling them they have a very young kid who answers and sounds like he has no idea what he’s doing and they told me they don’t remember anyone ordering what I ordered. And now they won’t answer at all. Very frustrating as I spent quite a bit of money on a large parachute and a smaller drogue chute.

*shrug* I ordered a CSXT Space Shot kit with the decal and motor retainer, sent an email when it didn't ship for a few weeks, I got a response saying it would ship by the end of the week, and then it did. It's been sitting in Minnesota for a week now, but that's the USPS's fault.

Careful, don't let the TRF mods hear you talk bad about Rocketman..... they're in his pockets (if they delete this, my statement is true). I had a similar situation when I ordered a Miss Riley kit, finally I tried cancelling it and they blocked my number so the bank reversed it.
I used my credit card I wonder if I can get it reversed as well.

Has anyone else had issues with Rocketman taking forever to deliver. Also when calling them they have a very young kid who answers and sounds like he has no idea what he’s doing and they told me they don’t remember anyone ordering what I ordered. And now they won’t answer at all. Very frustrating as I spent quite a bit of money on a large parachute and a smaller drogue chute.
Hello, what is your order number? We have been having major problems with USPS lately and packages taking forever to deliver. I will make sure this issue is fixed right away whatever is going on.

I just talked to him he called me personally and said it shipped USPS. I told him I would delete this post but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to delete it! If someone knows how to delete a thread let me know!

I just talked to him he called me personally and said it shipped USPS. I told him I would delete this post but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to delete it! If someone knows how to delete a thread let me know!
Please, don't delete it. You voiced a concern, the vendor stepped in and offered customer support and make sure the issue at hand is addressed. Its a win for you and a win for the vendor. :)

Cheers!

FYI... Wildman sent e-mail today saying until further notice all shipping via UPS since so much trouble with Post Office USPS....many vendors having similar issues.

FYI... Wildman sent e-mail today saying until further notice all shipping via UPS since so much trouble with Post Office USPS....many vendors having similar issues.
Sadly I have a handful of packages out there that have had no updates in weeks on shipping, not sure what to do, but to go with another service, I rarely have issues with Usps, and with shipping being free on my website, it’s by far the most affordable option.

The Kindle my son ordered last week.

View attachment 442717
If it's any consolation, I was doing an impact test on a generator stator core a couple of weeks back and accidentally hit the laptop we were using with a 12 lb impact hammer (not full swing, but no "tap" either). It bent the case about 3/4" and the mouse pad stopped working for a bit until we bent it back. Finished testing succesfully... that's as close as I've been to a heart attack lately!

I think we should all take this as an object lesson to be careful about bashing a vendor. The USPS is a complete cluster at the moment and it's not the vendor's fault if they shipped and the USPS is in full DILLIGAF mode. I would suggest that people sign up for Informed Delivery from the USPS. It allowed me to see that my Space Shot kit was shipped despite not getting a shipping notification.

I would also agree with Wildman's switch to UPS. Everything that has shipped to me over the past few weeks via UPS has arrived on time, including one item that was quite valuable. If you have those last few Christmas presents to buy, avoid USPS for the time being.

I've ordered stuff for the grandkids from various stores , not going running around this year, stuff shipped UPS or Fed Ex, was delivered in decent time. Everything ordered and shipped USPS has been sitting in one spot or going in circles. 2 weeks plus and some items still no idea of where they are other than sitting at origin facility but enroute to destination. USPS really sucks right now.

My understanding is that PE Biden cannot immediately replace DeJoy but must go through the PO governing board which is appointed by the President so could take months.

We're so fortunate these days. <grabs his cane & wobbles to his feet> Why back in my day, you'd save cereal box tops for months and send away for your propeller beanie and it said "allow 3-4 weeks for delivery" and by God you marked your calendar for 3 weeks and started checking the mail box every day! None of this tracking malarkey! old.gif

Oh yes it was. I'm not an expert, but I have the complete set. My autistic son loves to read them; especially when his mom or dad get the "C" shaped heads from snapping out at his latest outrage. Watterson was a genius, very perceptive, very artistic, and both hilarious and sensitive. I can't imagine Calvin & Hobbes being duplicated, quality-wise, for a long, long time. One particular frame I loved was the terrorized businessman with the drink flying out of his hand as Calvin plunged his airliner into a dive to fly through the Grand Canyon. I've split my sides laughing more than a few times at his antics.

Oh yes it was. I'm not an expert, but I have the complete set. My autistic son loves to read them; especially when his mom or dad get the "C" shaped heads from snapping out at his latest outrage. Watterson was a genius, very perceptive, very artistic, and both hilarious and sensitive. I can't imagine Calvin & Hobbes being duplicated, quality-wise, for a long, long time. One particular frame I loved was the terrorized businessman with the drink flying out of his hand as Calvin plunged his airliner into a dive to fly through the Grand Canyon. I've split my sides laughing more than a few times at his antics.
I'm not as familiar with the later strips.

1608239788103.png

That was preceded by mass consumption of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, right? My favorite is when Hobbes tastes them. :)
1608239855374.png
I'm also a Far Side expert...

Back