First Annual " Help Me Get To Southern Thunder" Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar_rocketry

Reaction score
Announcing the first annual "Help Me Get To Southern Thunder" Sale!

What can I say. I need the funds:)

First item on sale is the DynaStar Snarky. Retail is $35.97. Sale price is $26.97.

That's all the arm twisting I need for a Snarky! I hope you make your goal! :)

Doug,

I'm getting a 404 error when I try to follow the links for the Rocket Dynamic Systems page and Maximum Thrust Rocketry page.

I don't have too much interest in the Snarky right at this moment although that is a good price on a cool kit but I would like to take a look at some of the other high power kits your offering.

I'll be at Southern Thunder too and I figure anything I can do to help you get there will be worth it.

Andrew

Don't forget about the 2nd phase of the Save Rocketry NOW campaign. There are a lot of great prizes being raffled off. Here is a link https://www.saverocketrynow.org/ to purchase tickets.

good price on the snarky, !

don't worry,I definately wont be able to pass the Rebar Trailer without some purchases.

Originally posted by stymye
good price on the snarky, !

don't worry,I definately wont be able to pass the Rebar Trailer without some purchases.

Can't wait to meet you and the rest of the gang.

I'm getting a 404 error when I try to follow the links for the Rocket Dynamic Systems page and Maximum Thrust Rocketry page......I'll be at Southern Thunder too and I figure anything I can do to help you get there will be worth it.

Andrew

I appreciate the support.

I broke the links on purpose. There's been a sad turn of events with RDS.

I had a drop ship arrangement with the Kerrigans so I could sell a few until I could get some of the kits in stock (was shooting for post-Southern Thunder). Their main business was taking off and the rocketry business was more than they could handle, so they sold RDS and Maximum Thrust to Dan Isdel. He was trying to get the assets and such moved to his location and get the business back on it's feet when something terrible happened.

John Kerrigan had a heart attack and passed away last week.

Here's part of an email Dan sent me:

"Hi Doug,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you. I have some bad news, John Kerrigan had a heart attack and died last week. I havd to go down to LA to pick up parts from suppliers and deal with storage issues since John won't be picking up parts for me. "

I decided to stop sale on the kits until Dan can get things worked out or I can at least get some on the shelf. I only have a couple right now. Dan was working hard to get everything up to speed and this will be a big setback in those plans, but he's working on it.

If anyone out California way knows the Kerrigans, it might be a good idea to drop Lynda a card in the mail or something.

Originally posted by rebar_rocketry
John Kerrigan had a heart attack and passed away last week.

If anyone out California way knows the Kerrigans, it might be a good idea to drop Lynda a card in the mail or something.

This is terrible news. any address on the family now to send cards and support to ?

Originally posted by artu
This is terrible news. any address on the family now to send cards and support to ?

This is the mailing address I had:

John & Lynda Kerrigan
P.O Box 802470
Santa Clarita, CA 91380-2470

Originally posted by rebar_rocketry
Announcing the first annual "Help Me Get To Southern Thunder" Sale!

Don't need a Snarky right now, but I did place an order for some books.

Have fun at ST2005!

Sorry to hear the sad news, I hope everything works out for everyone involved and my condolences to Lynda Kerrigan.

Thanks for sharing with us. I know it's hard to pass on news of this nature.

Andrew

Originally posted by agrippo
Sorry to hear the sad news, I hope everything works out for everyone involved and my condolences to Lynda Kerrigan.

Thanks for sharing with us. I know it's hard to pass on news of this nature.

Andrew

Yes, it's rough being the messenger with something like this.

For anyone who didn't make it in time to get a Snarky (I only had 10 left anyway, didn't expect them to go so fast), I've put another stock order in and I'll sell a few more at that price. If they arrive too close to ST2005, I might wait 'til afterwards to put them on sale so I won't have a bunch of orders hanging over me while I'm trying to get ready to leave. Meanwhile, I'll probably put some other stuff on sale between now and this weekend. I'll post something here tomorrow.

I've added the Alien8 to the sale: $17.95. This is a double whammy because not only are you helping me to raise funds for ST2005, but you get to help Shrox. He gets a commission on every kit sold. See you at Southern Thunder!

Back