Electronics genius needed - For pay and/or my deepest gratitude - I seriously need help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PayLoad

I don't do spirals
Reaction score
I've been screwing around with this for 6 months now, and have gotten nowhere. In this pile is an eggfinder GPS system, a flightsketch computer, two Caddix Double lens cameras, Misc releays, two Lipo batteries, a sled, and parts I can't identify. Two times I have sent this out to people who wanted to help (thank you) but two times now I have received a pile of electronics back that don't do anything.

I'm looking for a natural to put all this **** togther in the way I want it. I'm good at building rockets, I have no ability with electronics - even a rferral would be helpful. I seriously will pay for help. I can tell you exactly what I want it to do, I just don't know how to get there.IMG_8823.JPG

Have you tried @conman13? He builds EggTimer products together for customers. He might be able to help you. He has a website, but I don’t know it. Someone else might be able to chime in with it. Or send him a pm.

Edit: found his site: https://mctronics.webs.com/

My goal was to have all this (in picture) on one sled, powered by one battery, with a wifi/bluetooth on/off switch. That is the simple version

There is an eggtimer, a flightsketch altimeter, two twin video cameras, a 7v Lipo, battery, some wifi switches, etc all in this pile, with the tube/nosecone area I need it to fit in. My want was the ability to turn everything on via wifi/bluetooth (no physical switches) Maybe an "on" indicator light showing on the outside.

This is simply put - I can try & draw it as well if that helps. I am willing to pay whatever you want, as I know this is new territory. I assume new sled needs assembly.
IMG_8826.JPG

Last edited:
Electro-mechanical mostly - removing on/off switches, making a main battery harness removing individual batteries, etc.

I have wiring, schematic and mechanical fabrication skills.

You can send me a PM laying out your components list, a general layout plan and planned flight profiles.

~John

Back