Could this be a new BoRocks kit?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is great. But I think,( I am probably completly wrong) but I think I heard that Rocsim has problems with ring fins.

We've enlisted the aid of TeflonRocketry1 and he has used his ring-fin corrections. My experience with the RockSIM ring-fin simulations is that it overestimates the drag and the stability.

Folks I want to give a quick public thank you to Brad and Mr. RockSim himself...Teflon Rocketry.

These guys have been a huge help to me on this project so far.

I'll post the latest test results as they come in.

Gerald,
Glad to see you are still pumping out some creative and innovative designs! This one looks to be one of the best yet.

Just a quick update....

1. The last Reaver has been sold. So please no more orders. Thanks to all of you who have ordered...

2. I have a small order coming from Mercury Engineering and a small order coming from Jonrocket. The kits will ship a day or so after those orders arrive.

Thanks!!:D

Gerald, you got my new address, right?

If it goes to the old one, it'll get tossed into a burn pile, most likely.

Bob

Sounds awesome! I can't wait! I got the 'special' paint...

I just hope I don't screw it up..:sheep:

The Mercury Engineering order is in! (rings) So we are one step closer.:D I expect the order from John (not Jon) today.

Hello All,

I spoke with Gerald today and he has asked to me to pass along the fact that he will be shipping on Monday or Tuesday rather than today. Seems he's stuck in Bowling Green with car trouble and no internet connection.

Anyway, remember... don't kill the messenger! :D

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

stuck in Bowling Green with car trouble and no internet connection.

Can think of FOR worse places to be stuck..But no internet?!?! Man, that has to be like being in helk!

He could go tour the Corvette museum there(that's where they are built, BTW)..Had a few deliveries to the plant a couple years ago when I was working over the road..Cool place...

Oh I was down in Bowlin Green and it was obscene. My girl, she slashed ma tires and tore out my dogs splene. .... All because I launched a rocket at poor fater Sheen.

Please someone call the school bus commitee so they stop playing country so stuff like this doesn't come out of my head anymore. PLLLLLEEEAAAASEEEEEE

Ed, can I take the blue one this time? ;););)

I don't trust you anyway. The last time I took your crummy meds I woke up with nightmares of some weird machine picking my brain and kidneys out and woke up on a Cuban beach with stitches all over.

I'm back! It was the water pump. The mechanic (Reynolds of Bowling Green) got me fixed up much quicker than I expected. Shipping will start at 0900 tomorrow....A million thanks to all of you who have been so patient!:D

P.S. I went to the Corvette museum last week....AWESOME!

Nope...I'm back in Benton now and I have to get these kits shipped. I hope you guys have a great time...don't eat too much pig! :D

I'm back! It was the water pump. The mechanic (Reynolds of Bowling Green) got me fixed up much quicker than I expected. Shipping will start at 0900 tomorrow....A million thanks to all of you who have been so patient!:D

P.S. I went to the Corvette museum last week....AWESOME!

YEEE HAW!! Hopefully the post office won't get lost and confuse GA with CA!:rotflol:

Doing a test run with the paint I plan on using on my Reaver on my Halloween projects nosecone...I am loving the results so far!! Am thinking only certain parts, but now deciding on WHICH parts to have this 'special' paint..hmmmm :p

Those who ordered got an email directly from Bohica. Kits are shipping in small bunches.

I know. I just want to know what people think if anyone has built one or any tips and such. Manly just to prove something to my dad.

OH CRUD!! I took a hiatus from rocketry for a while, but completely forgot I pre-ordered one. I'm so sorry Bo. Can I still send you the money or has my chance passed?

OH CRUD!! I took a hiatus from rocketry for a while, but completely forgot I pre-ordered one. I'm so sorry Bo. Can I still send you the money or has my chance passed?

Let me see if I have enough stuff in stock. If I do I will shoot you a PM.

To "Everyone who has not received their kit yet" I will get them to you as soon as possible. Thanks so very much for your continued patience.

Back