• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: A CHEAP! Saturn 1B!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott,

I've been trying to contact you...I found enough parts to make you one.

Finally, 6 months after completion, I had a chance to fly this model! I flew it today after finishing up my competition flights at ECRM-32 in Middletown, MD. The breeze was @10 mph, maybe a little more. I flew the model on the recommended B6-4. Boy, what a ride! The model attracted a lot of curiosity and comments, all positive - not on my construction job but on the concept itself. Wish I had a photo to post, but digital cameras being what they are, all my buddy caught was the tank section and tail at launch. :rolleyes:

I flew the model on the recommended B6-4. Boy, what a ride!

LOL! yea! an A8-3 at least allows you to see it!

She's pretty light.

Now let's all thank member "Gus" for the concept. It was his idea basically. I just made it work.:D

I finally got to fly mine last Sunday. Flew great on an A8-3! I look forward to going with the B6-4 next time.

I really love the concept! Cheap, fun to build, very little painting required and the ability to contact the designer directly with any questions and or concerns :D Doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks again Sandman and kudos to Gus too!

-Kitch

"One, Two, Five!!"

Latest posts

Back