2023 Black Friday (and surrounding) sales and deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocketman has 20% off everything. People have been waiting a while for some orders, recently, and they've never been good communicators.
I called them and had a 10’ High CD chute in 2 days just last week. So it might be if they have it in stock or have to make it for you.

Sorry for the hijack bad_idea. I thought maybe this was somewhat black friday related.. (madcow has info on their site that black friday sales start @7am pacific time on the 24th) Madcow Black Friday info..

A quick question, I have noticed the prices go up recently on two rockets id like to buy but they have not been available for months. Maybe longer.. the madcow 2.6"nike smoke showed $145 last week and is now $160 and the wildman carbon fiber mini mach shows $134 and I swear it was $109 a week ago.. does this mean they will be avalible to purchase soon?. most likely black friday?? Or maybe it was just a price increase for all of their kits available not
I'd say their prices have gone up. Last time I checked Madcow the 8" AGM-33 Pike was $1050.00, now it's $1400.00. That's an increase of $350. Now granted I haven't checked in a while since it's been out of stock for a long time, but wow!

Highlights from the Buyrocketmotors.com Email:

Black Friday Special
Aerotech G78-7G (retail - $40.99)
Aerotech G80-7T (retail - $38.99)
Aerotech G77-7R (retail - $38.99)
Enerjet G74-4W (retail - $57.99)
NO HAZMAT FEE REQUIRED!

$115.00
for 5 G motors!

That is 35% off Retail Price!

25% off RMS Reloads, DMS, and Hardware

35% off Aerotech Kits!

In Stock!

Enjoy 25% off LOC Precision Kits!

ALL Quest Q-Jet Motors and Kits are 40% off this weekend only!

FREE SHIPPING on All LOC Precision 5.5" and 7.6" Kits

Highlights from the Buyrocketmotors.com Email:

Black Friday Special
Aerotech G78-7G (retail - $40.99)
Aerotech G80-7T (retail - $38.99)
Aerotech G77-7R (retail - $38.99)
Enerjet G74-4W (retail - $57.99)
NO HAZMAT FEE REQUIRED!

$115.00
for 5 G motors!

That is 35% off Retail Price!

25% off RMS Reloads, DMS, and Hardware

35% off Aerotech Kits!

In Stock!

Enjoy 25% off LOC Precision Kits!

ALL Quest Q-Jet Motors and Kits are 40% off this weekend only!

FREE SHIPPING on All LOC Precision 5.5" and 7.6" Kits

Are the motors in stock?
25% off on reloads isn't as good as AMW or Wildman.

Our vendor said Loki makes a great motor but doesn’t really understand having a dealer network which is a shame.
My understanding is Loki has found a niche exporting motors overseas. He has taken the time to get the various permits and such to ship his motors overseas. I spent a lot of time with Scott from Loki a few years ago (pre-COVID maybe) and at that time he was having a real issue finding good help.

I know Wildman is having a black saturday sale as they must not like Friday. But what will the sale be? What deals? I expected to see an email from them today saying what they are doing for non members on saturday but nothing so far.

Trying to place my order with Buy Rocket Motors but it doesn't seem to like my CC. Frustrating!

-Bob

I know Wildman is having a black saturday sale as they must not like Friday. But what will the sale be? What deals? I expected to see an email from them today saying what they are doing for non members on saturday but nothing so far.
Wildman Super Saturday Sale​
We want to welcome you to Wildman Super Saturday Sale .The sale runs from 6Am -Noon central time.
If you think you are a club member and not getting the sale price please contact us before you place your order.
We will do our best to combine shipping for multiple orders over the 2 sale dates ,please put a note in the order so we know .shipping refunds will be issued at the time of shipment .
if you want to pick you order up at a launch please note the launch in the order and we will refund the shipping .

If there are any problems with the website please have patience with us.
This sale is a Prepay/preorder sale and will not be pulled from our inventory .
Aerotech is guessing lead times of late February for delivery.
If you need kits or non motor products for christmas let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
you can find all of the deals under the Specials Page on the website .
please use the links on that page for the Combo deals
Thank you for all of the business and
Happy Holidays from the Wildman Family​

I guess it was just that card. It was a pre-paid Visa debit card. I tried it again this morning and when I didn't work I tried one of our regular cards and it went right thru. Have six F and G motors along with a parachute on order

-Bob

Latest posts

Back