Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my order in Australia yesterday, a 4" punisher and a few other new toys. I am guessing the punisher super sports are on back order until after the rush/madness is over.

Rocketpoxy Christmas rocket give away winners are
Aaron Newell
Chuck Wilborn
Claude Mania
David Cook
Dennis Watkins
Glen Iverson
Ken Liu
Mike Therriault
Gary Dickinson
Randy Hughston
Robert Rossman
Robert Smid
Scott Sager
Tim Cubbedge
Tim Osburn
Mark Mansfield
David Peterson
Paul Rudin
Rick Bosworth
Mathew Duerr

We will be sending the kits out with the orders in house.
If your order has shipped we will send it out separately.

We want to thank Rocketpoxy for this and continuing to support Wildman Hobbies Black Saturday Sale.

Thank you
And Merry Christmas

Tim Lehr
Owner
Wildman Hobbies
815-638-3200
www.wildmanrocketry.com

Rocketpoxy Christmas rocket give away winners are
We will be sending the kits out with the orders in house.
If your order has shipped we will send it out separately.

We want to thank Rocketpoxy for this and continuing to support Wildman Hobbies Black Saturday Sale.

Thank you
And Merry Christmas

Here are the details on the giveaway from the earlier Black Saturday email:

"Rocketpoxy and Wildman’s have gotten together to offer you a freebee for Christmas.
We will put all the names of the customers who purchased the Rocketpoxy kit in this year’s sale into a bowl . One purchase equals one name into the bowl. Then we randomly draw 20 names and each winner gets a free mini Christmas rocket courtesy of Rocketpoxy. The “Christmas rocket” will be a single deploy mini (38 mm thin wall ) Florescent Red tube, 24 inch long air frame, 29 mm motor tube, 3 Green Florescent G10 1/16 inch Christmas tree fins ( I have some cool Florescent colors in G10 sheet for this I had custom made), and a Fluorescent Red or Green casted resin nose cone.

Jackie and myself want to thank you all for another great year here at Wildman’s and wish you all a Happy Holidays
"​

The ROCKETPOXY Christmas rockets are finished and are shipping. Congrats to all who won this from the Wildman BS sale. ROCKETPOXY also thanks all customers for their continued support. The post is for the builders of the kit to download the build instructions and Roc Sim file. Enjoy.

CR_ROCKET2.jpg CRFLITE2.jpg

Attachments

• ROCKETPOXY_XMASROCKET2015.rkt
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ROCKETPOXY CHRISTMAS ROCKET 2015_B.pdf
    228.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
A 15-pound box covered in hazmat warnings showed up at the office today just in time. My wife got hooked on sparky motors after seeing a bunch of them launch at October Skies both during the day and then at the night launch. The bigger they were, the more she oohed and aahed. So tomorrow morning she will get an H115 Dark Matter in her stocking to go into her Leviathan. She should be excited to see the monsterous K456 Dark Matter Santa brought me. Of course, just two wouldn't be enough so I was sure to order 6 F50SK, 1 G80SK, 1 G69SK, 2 H123SK, 1 I180SK, 2 H115DM, 2 H178DM, 1 I327DM and the K456DM so that we could enjoy the thrill for a while.

Thanks Jackie, for calling me last week to make sure I wanted the package before Christmas. It was worth the risk and UPS came through.

The storm over the Midwest got to us the trees and power lines are covered with ice .
We lost our power about an hour ago and I am guessing we are not high on the priority list.

The storm over the Midwest got to us the trees and power lines are covered with ice .
We lost our power about an hour ago and I am guessing we are not high on the priority list.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining that it got all the way down to freezing this morning.....

Same here! Power just came back on. Hope they get you back up and running soon.

Ditto... Rockford is covered in frozen everything. My daughter thinks it's gorgeous. I think it's time for me to finish building the Gizmo XL-DD-V......

There is a lot to be said for living in the country except when you loose power.
Rural folks are always the last to get service restored. Now you have to listen to the hum of the
generator for the next few days. You DO have a generator right? Stay warm Wildman!

Of course he's got a generator...
That's how he's posting..
I just hope the generator is big enough to run the CNC machine..........lol...

Teddy

Stay safe (and warm) Tim! I got my big motor order for Christmas, thanks a bunch for the great deals and quick shipping!

Nate

Hope everyone is safe and well!

BTW/FWIW - Note that even if you have a generator, when an ice storm hits an area, you may be out of luck since you may not be able to get gas (or enough of it). Last big storm by me, I was out of power for over a week and even though I had 2 generators, getting gas was very difficult. The gas stations which were open often ran out of gas in the morning and had very long lines. Some friends even drove 50 miles up to me just to get a few gallons since gas wasn't available anywhere in NYC! Most of it was panic buying, which created and kept the frenzy going, but that's human nature. Now I'm thinking the next generator I get will be able to use Propane as well.

I do not have a generator for the house just one in the motorhome
We are still it out power and phone due to cordless phone

We have quite a bit of snow up here in Wisconsin - and the wind is really blowing!!

Stay safe and warm Tim and Jackie :)

We have quite a bit of snow up here in Wisconsin - and the wind is really blowing!!

Stay safe and warm Tim and Jackie :)

That's really nice of you Sabrina,,,
I sure hope you and yours stay warm and safe too....lol...

Teddy

Thank you for all of the well wishes
We are back home with heat.
CTI delivery delayed until tomorrow.
We got lucky only small branches down in my yard but there are some larger ones down in the area, we saw a huge maple completely uprooted on the way in this morning.
There are power company trucks cruising the area in packs, looking for more lines down is my guess.
This storm is heading east, good luck and stay warm to all my friends on the east coast.

Thank you for all of the well wishes
We are back home with heat.
CTI delivery delayed until tomorrow.
We got lucky only small branches down in my yard but there are some larger ones down in the area, we saw a huge maple completely uprooted on the way in this morning.
There are power company trucks cruising the area in packs, looking for more lines down is my guess.
This storm is heading east, good luck and stay warm to all my friends on the east coast.

Good to hear... Shoveling this ice/sleet is a real pain in the rear...

Back