Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossing my fingers for shipping soon. 29mm Cesaroni reloads are drying up around here, and I'm starving! This is my first BF/BS order, so it's all new to me.

Actually, you need to teach him WHERE to go in his settings file and, turn any humble friendship requests on so that they may be honored...;)

1. Check your "Friendship Box". :D
2. No...Not calling you out, someone else. :no:
3. The "O" i bought is reserved for Black Rock 2016, along with an N-5800 and, M-2245.

Here it is-Some of you MAY on may not remember that i was going to attempt the FIRST Minimum Diameter flight on the N-5800 C-Star at Airfest many years ago. The electronics i was using (and, they were new for me at that time) had a glitch...The manufacture was there and, refused to help me with the situation...so we packed up the rocket and, drove 750 miles back home...UNFLOWN. When i did get home the Altimeter sled came out and, the offending unit was removed and, promptly smashed by a FIVE pound hand sledge...

Fast forward to the future- With ALL the bravado that has been thrown around, only THREE people have done it successfully since...Skippy, Mike P and, an Aussie friend.

Congratulations...:D

Not its MY year and, MY turn again. The stars in alignment, the finances to build THREE record/bowel shaking rockets and, the time is approved...

IT CAN BE DONE with Composite fins. Let me show you...how to do it.

Either way, whether its successful or not on that one...It will spectacular to say the least.
I may be "Just a Truck Driver" and, very humbled to receive a nomination to a TAP position but, i was working on *stuff* that flew into space and, will kept classified for years to come...When *some* people were still pi$$ing their diapers.
Never count out a *Determined Little German*...I've learned ALOT from watching amazing people over the years...

RANT OVER-

Carl! I did save an N-10,000 out of my purchases today for just you and, I for a possible rematch at MWP-14 this coming year! :D Really missed you and, Mckenzie this time and, hope to see you both next year. Should have some awesome stories too talk about around that time! :D

Check your friendship box again, please.

Your NOT supposed to allow the dog to eat Twinkies and, then curl up (im sure) at the foot of your bed....

If you call him at THAT number, be prepared to receive photos of things...videos of things *vibrating* *gyrating* *bouncing around*:surprised:...in the future when you least expect it.

THANK-YOU for those *things*! :eek:

Holy smokes. I sure hope I am at Black Rock when you launch these.

I got my tracking number yesterday. It looks like my package will arrive in time for Christmas. :neener:

$150 Ms are hard to pass up.

Salvage-1 said:
2015 seems to have been the sale of the M's

Which ones did you guys go for? I kind of wanted an M2245 but had a hard time justifying, especially needing the case. I am a little sad to have no M motors but I did get a small stash of the longer 54mm motors, which are real expensive per impulse.

HI Folks .
We are working hard at getting out as much as possible before the holiday without any extra shipping .
There have already been over a hundred packages this week alone.
We are still waiting for more CTI, Aerotech, Top flight and Skyangle.
If you need your stuff for Christmas please give us a call today, we will do our best, but we are still waiting for stuff.
Thank you

Returned from a business trip and 'found' my order waiting for me in my office. Thanks Tim and Jackie and Merry Christmas to both of you!

My box was waiting for me at home after work! Inventory done, and order (total of 68 MPR loads) was 100% accurate.

Great job wildman!

I was very surprised to see my Wildman order of motors and Rocketpoxy. I was expecting a small amount, enough to do 1 or 2 rockets.
Not hardly!. There is two pints jars of A & B epoxy and another jar of hand protection cream and a bunch of mixing sticks
and five squeeze tubes of different pigment colors! I have a couple colored rocket builds to try it on. Anyone who missed out on this deal.....missed a damn good deal. Thanks Tim and Jackie!

Still waiting for a shipping notice but with the quantities ordered I'm sure it will be a while. I'm not flying till March at least so I wait. I also appreciated the way they handled my order at the last minute. i was screwing around with quantities and deciding if I really needed several Ms and sort of missed the boat by a minute or 2.
Thanks
Mike

This message was sent to you at the request of A WILDMAN'S ROCKET SUPPLY to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS.

:wink:

I had a large Wildman box on my porch tonight. I had a fairly large order and was very pleased to see 100% order accuracy. As a bit of a surprise, I received three rockets with the red tubing - the Initiator, Demon, and Punisher (all sport sizes). Thanks Wildman!

Yikes! I am not sure which I am most excited to light up -
eeB5yCF.jpg

We are still working our way through the pile, yesterday 2 ups pick ups. I think there will only be one today.
Almost all of the Aerotech is on its way to me, much better than last year. We are missing some hardware .
Cti is sending out more on Wednesday hopefully this will finish off there order.
We are well past halfway through the sale orders.
I just finished beveling the Falcon fins, man those are sharp. Unfortunately they will have to wait until the CTI order shows up to ship those out.

Got my notification yesterday. Awesome service Tim! I know you guys have been working feverishly! Thanks for all you guys do.

Mike

Soooooooooo jealous! My first BF/BS sale as a BAR. Can't wait to get my golden ticket email to let me know motor goodness is headed my way!

Yup, same here, just waiting on that email.

Having done a few of these sales, I now trust that my box will arrive and my UPS driver will ask what I got this time (the big sticker on the side gives it away!)

M1830 and M1101, when Tim said they were waiting on CTi, I guessed that at least one of these was in the order they were waiting for.

Any update on the RocketPoxy contest thingy??

Happy Xmas to the Wildman Crew and thanks again for cheap M's!

My non hazmat order should be arriving today! Lots of G motor goodness!

Nate

Which ones did you guys go for? I kind of wanted an M2245 but had a hard time justifying, especially needing the case. I am a little sad to have no M motors but I did get a small stash of the longer 54mm motors, which are real expensive per impulse.

I got a M1500G, a M1297W, and a M1780NT(that should be cool).

Baby Ms, but lots of fun to be had.

Latest posts

Back