Ways NOT to use Glue—- Hair Spray. Do NOT try this at home!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly suspect that the number of idiots doing stupid things as a percentage of humanity has not gone up appreciably, just that it's a lot more survivable now which allows the springboard to viral fame.

Consider if this happened 50 years ago, probably just some scarring and a couple of hundred people with a weird cautionary tale.

Last edited:
In addition to the survivability factor above, the fact that everyone has a voice on social media tends to amplify our ability to hear about crazy stuff like this.

Also, the concept of social media influencing and getting subscribers and likes... That provides incentive to talk about crazy crap that otherwise we would keep to ourselves. I've done stuff in the past that might be social media fodder now... But I kept my damned mouth shut at the time and learned from my experience PRIVATELY.

Folks, this thread has generated so many complaints, and so many deleted posts that I'm just going to lock it so I can save the mods/admins some work.

Let's find something else to laugh at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back