SS Christmas in July 2011

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some shopping tonight.Had the X-mass music on and the Hot Chocolate happening......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);).Actualy its a cold drink and some" Little Feat" happening .:cool:

Last edited:
Target profile confirmed. Primary mode acquisition system failure (out of stock)... switching to backup unit.

You Rang???

I have to wait until one of my loyal, passed due customers sends me a check. They're killin' me.

SOrry we didn't get a chance to participate this time around. Just too darned busy at the end of the school year.... Thank you to all who have ordered from us though. It is much appreciated!
jim

Target acquired, def-con4, package on order for strike zone :dark:

Also,
received my SS gift today! oh the pain of waiting....had to shake it a little, the box that is...:lol:

Item is aquired. Spacecraft beginning suborbital burn for re-entry to designated spaceport in US.

Cosmic llamas have been contacted. Gift is en route.

Vict, err, target, ummm, lucky recipient-yeah, that's it!- has been ID'ed..Searching for projectile to send down range! :roll:

Is there a thread for SS Specials?

We are offering free shipping. Just email or call your order in and we'll fix you up.
:D

I have placed the order with specific instructions for shipment. All will go well and my SS will be pleased with pleasure.

Received my package yesterday. Unfortunately for me it was shipped in a small, cleverly disguised, padded envelope with the vendors name prominently displayed. Oh, it's going to be a very painful two weeks for sure

Received my package yesterday. Unfortunately for me it was shipped in a small, cleverly disguised, padded envelope with the vendors name prominently displayed. Oh, it's going to be a very painful two weeks for sure

Got mine today too!

How long do we have to wait? July 4!! Ugh.

I had a little present waiting for me today..... oh the agony!!!! Luckily my town will be doing fireworks on the 3rd, starting at 10pm. By the time I get home, should be just about time to break the seal.

Thank you SS!!!!

And I think I've found something nice for my recipient. The order has been placed and will make it in time.

Target acquired, payload sent to target organism via a great vendor. Target organism has confirmed he received my shipment and must now wait in agony, ha! sweet.

Appears I have received my blessing - at least I don't remember ordering anything from Fliskits. The box will remain un-opened until after I've completed pyro fun on the fourth. Thanks Secret Santa!

Well, my gift arrived on the porch recently, so I have both sent and received :D

(Of course, now I have to stare at the box all week...)

Payload has been acquired.....
Must.... wait.... to.... open.... big.... box.....
:y:

Last edited:
My recipient, who shall remain nameless, has a package headed their way. Enjoy staring at the big beautiful box... :D

I believe I received my SS in July gift. My SS giver is no longer a secret. Now I can chant his name as I wait to open the box.

Thank you SS.

Massrokit

I've been victimized by a secret Santa...lucky me. Can't wait for the 4th.

I came home today to a big brown box. My wife asked me what I got. I don't know, I replied. I got to explain the fun of SS to her. She thinks it's really cool.

Then she told me I was a dork as I gave the box a shake to try to figure out what I got.

Latest posts

Back