Secret Santa Christmas In July 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks papa elf for doing all of this work. Got my email now time to order the gift;) and whoever got me if my wish list too greedy I'll be pleased with any gift.

My minions are done. Order sent. But when? Today? Yesterday? It should be on the way soon, or has it been shipped already? Hmmm. :confused2:

Glad to be a part of this. Thanks Papa Elf.

Mike

Gift selected and ordered. It'll ship when the vendor gets it out the door, and deliver at the leisure of the USPS/UPS/FedEx (ground). Not sure what carrier they use.

Well, as the saying goes - No plan survives first contact with the enemy. Plan A has been discontinued. I'm going to have to go with plan B. Recipient, please be patient as I adjust.

Last edited:
Gift selected and ordered. It'll ship when the vendor gets it out the door, and deliver at the leisure of the USPS/UPS/FedEx (ground). Not sure what carrier they use.

Well, as the saying goes - No plan survives first contact with the enemy. Plan A has been discontinued. I'm going to have to go with plan B. Recipient, please be patient as I adjust.

is it too late?

USPS should be delivering me a box of goodies today, including SECRIT JULY CHRISTMAS GOODIES! Should be a quick turnaround & then deployed to the target.

Just got the box. Should ship out soon. Also my wife looked at the stuff I got and said "Maybe ... I could try building one sometime?"

"Sure, let me nonchalantly run this errand..."
Kid_Flash_Running.gif

*ksshhh* We interrupt this thread for a late breaking announcement!

<start "Mission Impossible Theme song>
<start narration in A-Team announcers voice>

....Package has been sent and will arrive....shortly....

</ end "Mission Impossible Theme song>

We now return you to your normally scheduled forum posts *ksshhh*

A box from Secret Santa arrived yesterday! Some shaking was involved but it was packed to well to give ANY hints as to its contents!

Thank You (in advance!) Secret Santa! *hmmmmm, now where did I put that x-ray machine at....?*

Order placed/shipped. Also, package received. If we're guessing, I'm saying it was the awesome Aussie. Lol

A stealthy package arrived today. Placed it on top of the stack of mortars for the 4th! Can't look at it again until then! :)

Back