Secret Santa Christmas In July 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish List:

Kits:

Dynastar: Snarky

Wildman: Intimidator Mini, Wildman Sport

Rocketry Warehouse: Formula 54

Madcow Rocketry: 1.6" Screech, 2.2" Phoenix, 2.6 lil Goblin, 2.6 Momba

3D Rocketry: 3-Demon, Paradox, Circulus 3, FS2

Other:

Tru-Core: 76mm 5/8" 2 grain casting set

54mm 1/2" 2 grain casting set

Cesaroni Technology: Pro54 1 grain case

Bluetube 2.0: 2.15 (54mm X .062 wall X 48") airframe

54MM Von Karman nosecone

ACME: 54MM fincan

Carbon fiber cloth

AP or other research supplies

Gift Certificate:

Wildman

Rocketry Warehouse

Madcow

Apogee

Wish list :

Tripoli membership

Chute protector burrito for 36" chute
Nomex squares for 16" chute

Small G10 square for av bay sled

DogHouse Rocketry gift card

Any kit from
3D rocketry
Semroc
Fliskits
Dr Zooch

Eggtimer
Onebadhawk gift card
Apogee gift card

Estes mega mosquito

Aerotech launch controller

Sign up has ended. The list has been update. Please scroll up and make sure your name is on the list if you sent an e-mail. I am traveling today, so I will be sending out the e-mails tomorrow.

Sorry about being a day late. Mama Elf and I are on vacation and yesterday she kept me distracted :p. This morning I told her that I am going get this done before we do anything else. All e-mails are now sent. Let me know if you have not received it.

I wasn't in a panic but the server was down..... couldn't answer fast enough with the thank you for inclusion in this July's Christmas. Recipient received & their gift has been ordered - Thanks again for doing this labor of love.

So, ummmm...
Jackie sent me an email with my secret Santa gift...
It was a gift certificate to Wildman...
I didn't open it, but, just from the email, it was obvious. So... Thanks to my secret Santa!!

Gift ordered. Now we can begin the game of guessing who our respective Santa's were.

Awe. I was wanting to try this out this year. Ive done SS on other boards and looks like i over looked this year.

Darn - totally missed out on this thread this time around. I guess taking a month or so off from the forums will do that. Hopefully I'll be around to participate in the november one...

Hope you all have a happy xmas in July!

Still collecting things and throwing them in a box for my recipient. Hope they like the stuff I am throwing in there.

Just ordered the first part of the gift! Sadly, it might not make it by July 4th. :( Good news is that there's another gift on the way soon. ;)

Back