Secret Santa Christmas In July 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it!
Maybe you can drag race Matt's Onyx sometime.
Hope you enjoy the kit, and will look forward to pics and a flight report!

Tom

Oh yeah..... the onyx..... umm.... Hehe.... lets just say on it's last flight it went up 2500 feet and came down 2501. :(

I use my psychotic abilities to determine that Cody was my secret santa. :) It also could be the fact that he told me.... but thanks for the Performance Hobbies gift certificate! :)

I use my psychotic abilities to determine that Cody was my secret santa. :) It also could be the fact that he told me.... but thanks for the Performance Hobbies gift certificate! :)

Psychotic? Or psychic?

Personally I'd believe the former rather than the latter, but figured I'd ask... :p

Nate

Papa Elf got something REALLY nice in the mail today. A LOC Vulcanite H76. Now I get the clues. 38mm was obviously the motor mount, BUT pointed ears? VULCAN! I should of checked my wishlist :p. Thanks Blackbrandt!

I wasn't the one who got you it.... I was simply relaying messages from the actual gifter :) I will let him reveal himself if he wishes to.

I wanted to revive this thread just to say how much I hope this happens again this year :) Carry on.

Back