Secret Santa 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we didn't have enough room under the tree for my gift or enough paper for it and I was informed we weren't buying more paper for one gift. So it got a bow and it now sits alone in here by my computer. I pick it up and rattle it every so often. Grrr. Wont be long now.

Mike

Well tracking says that the package that I sent was "Left at front door" yesterday. Happy Christmas Peeps!!

Box from rocketry warehouse is opened to reveal.... a 1' by 2' sheet of 1/8" fiberglass. Thanks secret santa!!

I am heading off on a trip tomorrow so my family celebrated Christmas today. I am thrilled to say that my Secret Santa package contained two kits that are right up my alley: A Dr. Zooch Jupiter-C and Saturn I-b! Awesome! These are going to give me hours of enjoyment on the bench and at the field. The packing receipt did include my Secret Santa's name and location, and I know who they are on TRF, but I won't name them now just to keep others guessing on their Santas. But to my Secret Santa, thank so much for getting a good read on what I wanted! Merry Christmas!

20151224_081517.jpg

It is Christmas somewhere.... So, opening the box and......

Estes Pro Series II Ventris.

Nice ! Thank you Secret Santa, this gives me something to play with when the kids are ripping their pressies open.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My secret Santa did great. This mlas will be my backup as I have a flying one now. Excited to build them. Thank you. Even went the extra mile and wrapped them both.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451028366.288394.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451028375.605339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! Aerotech Barracuda! I've been wanting to build another Aerotech bird for some time now! Thank you Secret Santa!

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1451046980.005351.jpg

No idea who my Secret Santa was, but they did great! Thanks Santa! ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1451054021.136619.jpg

I opened mines!
Its a BT-80 Roachwerks X-20 Dyna Soar!
I have no idea who it was but thanks!!!
Now to think if I should do a Titan II on it or a Titan III :)

Santa brought me a madcow fiberglass mini tembo, and a "year in space" 2016 calendar. Awesome!!

Thank you Secret Santa!
The funny thing is I called Mark and inquired about Gift Certificates. I was going to get one for my assigned person no matter what, but that person's list was so specific, I felt I had to give them what they wanted.
This gift certificate ROCKS!
Thank you Secret Santa!

Also, I am stationed in a remote location, and this is one of two gifts I had to open today. Thanks again!
Merry Christmas to all, and especially to those who cannot be with their families during the holidays.
Danomite45.

Last edited:
Binder Design Thug.jpg

Got my first 4" kit with a 38mm MMT, a Binder Design Thug.

Going to really like building this one. So much room compared to my other builds.

Thanks to my Secret Santa, who I do know (cuz he had his return address on the package just like mine did when I sent it)

Merry Christmas to all and a Very Happy New Year.

Jim

Latest posts

Back