Secret Santa 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww... Stan didn't notice.

Anyway, updated the sent/received list. Just a note, saying Will ship tomorrow is not considered sent. You will be marked sent once you report that your gift is on its way.

I have sent my gift to my recipient in the past week. (I didn't post that it was sent right away to make guessing harder, lol)

Last edited:
I went for a run at 7AM and there was nothing on the porch. Returned at 8:45AM and BEHOLD!! A suspicious package from parties unknown awaits!

USPS must be working on Sundays because my Secret Santa gift from someone unknown to me but thru Rocketry Warehouse was on the doorstep this morning and it wasn't there when I went outside earlier searching in vain for our newspaper. The snow isn't that deep to hide much of anything anymore. Much happier with finding the gift than missing out on the bad news delivery. Definitely a win/win situation. Print media may be dying but Rocketry is alive and sparkling! Thank you Secret Santa!! Gift has now been placed under our tree.

USPS don't do Sundays. Unless you are very friendly with your route delivery person and suspect a secret visit from him/her off hours???
It was probably dropped off to your neighbor and they brought it over, unless you overlooked it yesterday.
Before I moved, my tractor mounted snow blower had a worm gear go out. Saturday, on his way home, my USPS man dropped the box of parts off in my mail box as he knew by a unblown drive way I needed them.
I seen him drop them off as I was out shoveling. Otherwise, I would have never known until Monday he dropped them off Sat. on his way home.
My dad worked at the post office for 35 years. I know all about what the good guys do, and the not so good guys.
My dad was a good guy. He did a lot of after hour drop offs out of his way on such things when his customers were in need of a parts package.
That's back when local farmers were still part of the local econemy.
Did I ever tell you about the farm I worked for making hay that let his daughter go shirtless?
True story, for another time.

USPS is working Sunday's here due to Amazon orders... Amazon has the USPS running 2 and three trucks a day. We have been told to watch our mailboxes for multiple deliveries, including on Sunday's.

My neighbor denies participating in the delivery - I'm pretty certain it was USPS with a special circumstances Sunday delivery. The amount of mail being processed for the holidaze is overwhelming even the best of systems. Thank you US Mail personnel everywhere!

Mailman came and left today. Nothing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a box from Apogee today, not expecting one, looking forward to opening it!

I received my "Bonus" gift today mailed from Flis Kits. Thank you Papa Elf, your time and effort in running Secret Santa is greatly appreciated.

I received a shipping notice that a package will be delievered today originating in Chester VA. I wonder if that's my SS gift.... ;)

Back