Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, no, there is no undesirable crust. Get some dipping sauce and you've got yourself a breadstick at the end of each piece of pizza.

Even better, you can brush some melted butter with some garlic salt and oregano in it on the edge of your pizza.
One of my favorite pizza joints, a tiny mom place does just that. Fresh out of the oven she brushes the edge with garlic butter and oregano. Good stuff!

The Ides of March (March 15) was, among other things, a “day to settle debts” in Roman times. BUT, if you want to get picky, the Ides of March in olden times was based on the Julian calendar. That calendar was replaced by the Gregorian calendar. In the Gregorian calendar, the day on which the Ides was celebrated, in Roman times, woukd be March 27. Doesn’t have the same ring to it.

And the other is 9.21¢/in2. Buy the $1.50 slice, if unit price value is all you care about. On the other hand, the 45° slice will be easier to fold and munch, which may be worth the extra 20¢. (The two slices' areas are very close to the same, doubtless within manufacturing tolerance of one another.)
While you guys were doing math to save $0.20 used my big raise to buy both pieces.

Pizza math for the WIN !!!

It always confused me. While there were several woke episodes, there were some anti-woke ones like the rebellion to the Social Media Credit Score worn on a badge on your shirt.
Yes, but their whole economy is based upon a Social Credit score system, so I didn't understand that episode at all. Most of it is pure woke. Stopped watching after season two.

woke-get-trekked-bro-v0-rvq2motrfa791.jpg

Not true. It's too woke.
🙄 Upfront, I see NO Star Trek spin-off's comparing to the original series. That said, using your 'venacular', the original series was "woke" at the the time! Most episodes were social commentary applicable to this day. A black woman kissing Kirk? First time ever in TV!

Or perhaps you simply look past the episode "Let that Be Your Last Battlefield" (featuring the late, great Frank Gorshin), which was indicative of the stupid racial tensions in or country at the time (100 years after 750K plus people gave their lives to "resolve" the issue!)

I don't think you know anything about the original series, Gene Roddenberry or what he was saying at the time!

Latest posts

Back