openrocket printing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncgardenfreaks

Reaction score
I have a design complete and am trying to print out the fin and nose cone pattern but when I go to print it gets hung up and freezes the program requiring a force close. Is it on my end or has anyone else had this problem also?
Thanks
Rick

I have never had that problem, however I do not attempt to print directly from OR. I export and save the templates as a pdf file, then open the pdf with adobe acrobat and print from there.
Make sure you are set for "No Scaling" in the print window or the program will adjust the size to fit a single sheet.

Rick,

There are a couple of known bugs in OR 12.09 & 12.09.1 related to printing. It could be one of those. Can you post the ork file (or pm me for my email address) so I can take a look at it? If the bug is fixed in the development version, I can send you pdfs.

Kevin

I tried to export it to PDF and it hung up again then also. It did save the file but when Adobe tried to open it a message said it was a damaged file and could not be repaired. Here is the file Kevin, thanks for looking into it.

View attachment lev1-38mm.ork

I just tried another file that I have sketched up and it printed and exported to PDF without any problems so it may just be something with this file. I will try to draw it up again and see what happens.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back