I placed an order with Composite Warehouse...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offbeat

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
...back in early February 2023 and still haven't received it. I've emailed, called, and even spoke to the owner about my order and both times told it would take another week. That was months ago... Is it reasonable for me to request a refund?

@Offbeat --

Yes, I really like the 'stuff' that Composite Warehouse offers but maybe it's time for you to ask for a refund ?

And I don't want to pile on but here goes ...

I put together an order of parts to build a 38mm min diameter rocket back in May and went thru Check Out at C.W.

The web site did not allow me to enter a credit card.

Instead it said, there would be a followup email with a total.

I never received an email from C.W.

I followed up with an email but never heard from anyone at C.W.

Maybe I was lucky ?

Too bad ... their online inventory and prices were very good !

I've moved my 'order' over to BuyRocketMotors.com who had what I needed -- thin-wall glass AF tubing and a matching nose and couplers and bulkheads at a pretty good price.

But I still haven't actually placed that order because I can't decide now whether I want glassed cardboard, thin-wall glass or a carbon fiber AF ...

-- kjh

...back in early February 2023 and still haven't received it. I've emailed, called, and even spoke to the owner about my order and both times told it would take another week. That was months ago... Is it reasonable for me to request a refund?
We've heard this story 100 times before.

You joined in 2009 and average 4.25 messages per day. Now that I'm informed you live on this forum, I'll be more careful about repetitive threads...:)

:rolleyes:
I don't think he was calling you out for making this thread. Rather, he was noting that your thread is, unfortunately, a common one. That's my interpretation, at least.

You joined in 2009 and average 4.25 messages per day.
Fun thinking about the fact that out of the 13 years on here, I didn't come here for 6 of those. I've been really active just the last 3 years now that I'm back into it as my main hobby.I love this place.

Latest posts

Back