Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Be sure to eat enough!!! (I know I will) and as powderburner said, be safe if you are traveling.....

Give thanks for your loved ones, for your freedoms, your abilities and your comfort.

I am always humbled when I actually sit down and COUNT my blessings. Do it sometime. You will be amazed :)

Travel Safely!

Go Natick Redmen Football 10 and 0 make it 11 and 0 BEAT Framingham.

Originally posted by jflis
Give thanks for your loved ones, for your freedoms, your abilities and your comfort.

I am always humbled when I actually sit down and COUNT my blessings. Do it sometime. You will be amazed :)

Well said Jim. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a great day, a great dinner, and a great time with your loved ones. And I hope you all have plenty to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

and for all of our Canadian and overseas friends...

GET BACK TO WORK! IT'S ONLY THURSDAY!

~Bob

So I had a random thought:

What if, at the "First Thanksgiving," the Indians and Pilgrims would have killed a cat instead of a turkey? What would we all be eating today? :eek:

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Roast beef!

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Close! I've already got a nice big steak in the smoker.

Happy (and safe) Thanksgiving to all! And if you aren't all tied up with relatives and the goings-on of the day, take advantage of the time and be thankful for the opportunity to work on your rockets!

WW

PS: Isn't it ironic that, on this day to remember all that we are thankful for, 95% of the TV commercials are designed to excite you for the "gimme gimme gimme" mode of Christmas shopping?

Turkey... well...

Pass the ham please...!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.... Wait!!!

That's next months deal...LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Originally posted by Tucker5246

Travel Safely!

Go Natick Redmen Football 10 and 0 make it 11 and 0 BEAT Framingham.

Natick 27 Framingham 7........Natick 11 & 0 perfect regular season!

Have a Great day everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all here at home and all those Brave souls that are in Iraq, and Afganistan.

Be Well !!

Originally posted by Goddard
Turkey... well...
Pass the ham please...!!!

That's what we had this year, a delicious honey baked ham! I love turkey though, in fact we have turkey fairly often during the year which is one reason why we're having ham for Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by jflis
Now, *that's* a nice Thanksgiving fleet! :)

Jim thanks again for making those available. We got 14 flights out of those 12...some remain in orbit over the NY/CT border, a few of them that returned were kept by some of the kids. We had a 75 yr old grandma thrill at pushing the button. And a 2 year old who was just confused when he pushed the button and the rocket done disappeared! We had a big enough yard so that the launches were visible from the living room of the house. Of course after about 2 launches most of the adults who were at first glad to get the kids outside were joining us outside lining up to launch one! Hopefully my brother got some good photos I don't have them yet. And lastly not to worry, Ringo the Cat was not the main course.

cheers,
Andy

Latest posts

Back