Happy Veteran’s Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I know we are a day early.

IMG_0038.jpeg

I want to tank all our Veterans past, present, and future a happy Veteran’s Day.

From the executive branch:

This weekend, “we honor the generations of women and men who have served and sacrificed — not for a person, a place, or a President — but for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States of America. For nearly 250 years, our veterans have defended the values that make us strong so that our Nation could stand as a citadel of liberty, a beacon of freedom, and a wellspring of possibilities. “

Thank you for your service!

Thank you Chuck!

Happy Veterans day to you and all our Veterans.
And a moment of reflection for our Veterans who did not come home.

To all that served, my most sincere thanks for protecting and defending what I get to enjoy each and every day. I will never take your service for granted.

to all you Vets (and their families and loved ones) ....... my gratitude, respect, sympathies, and remembrance.

I am not myself a veteran, but of course owe a great deal to many who are. A question though - it always seems a bit "not quite the right word" when I say "Happy" Veteran's Day. What word do you think would be more appropriate, or that you would prefer?

again, thank you,
dave

Back