CATS! Post a cat pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife names the cats. We have Mr. Moto. She had seen to many Motorola commercials. Then Katniss and Trinket. She had watched a lot of Hunger Games. The newest 4. Thor, Loki, Gamora and Nebula. She had been watching a lot of The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy. The last ones I named, and now departed was Titan and Io. Picture is of Trinket.20190805_110337[4357].jpg

One of my favorite commercials. :)

What does it say about a company that steals a commercial from another? Unless, of course, they made some arrangements with whoever holds the IP of EDS, since that company doesn't exist as such today.

Are they also ripping off the "building an airplane in the air" EDS commercial?

</thread drift>

What does it say about a company that steals a commercial from another? Unless, of course, they made some arrangements with whoever holds the IP of EDS, since that company doesn't exist as such today.

Are they also ripping off the "building an airplane in the air" EDS commercial?

</thread drift>
That would be HP Enterprises, now.

My wife names the cats. We have Mr. Moto. She had seen to many Motorola commercials. Then Katniss and Trinket. She had watched a lot of Hunger Games. The newest 4. Thor, Loki, Gamora and Nebula. She had been watching a lot of The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy. The last ones I named, and now departed was Titan and Io. Picture is of Trinket.View attachment 635330
Looks like my cat Scoots.

Back