2007 CTI Level 2 Cert. Promo?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkissee

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about if CTI is going to do a Level 2 Cert promo this year. I got my Level 1 with their promo last year and would love to certify level 2 this year.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
You sure it wasn't Aerotech???

I didn't know CTI ran any certification promos before.

My thoughts also. Aerotech is doing a L1, L2 & L3 cert promo. I'd like to hear details of the CTI promo so I can pass the info on to my club members.

Last year Andy at What's Up Hobbies (comes to our local launch) was selling a good priced combo case and reload for L1 and L2 certifications (Not sure if they were doing a L3 promo as well). I was told that this was a promo that CTI was doing. So I was just testing the waters to see if anyone had heard whether or not CTI was going to do this again this year.

They have occasionally. I know I got my Level 3 through a special promotion (CAR Level 3). That was up here in Canada...

Bruce

What is the promo, and is it still going on even though the BATFE is doing what it's doing? I was planning on going for Level 1 soon and if Aerotech is having a promo that would be sweet.

Andrew

Not as sweet as last years deal where they did a motor and hardware ; but half off ain't bad.

I see they are doing a M motor this year. Going to have to do that L3 one of these days.

Al

Back