Looking for an Estes Crayon openrocket file

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webtech

Reaction score
Does anyone have an OpenRocket File for an Estes Crayon openrocket?

before I re invent the wheel?

Ok... Ok... I've created one just for this request.

The only dimensions I'm 100% on are the motor mount dimensions, and the nosecone. Everything else is speculation (and I really do mean everything), as I don't have a sample here in China to check against. However, if Estes catalog is to be trusted, I'm just over 1/2" off in length.

HTH.

View attachment Estes Rocket Red Crayon (1102)(Speculation).ork

Last edited:
Thank you :)

This will help with a demonstration I got volun-in-told to do for a high school math class.

Thank you :)

This will help with a demonstration I got volun-in-told to do for a high school math class.

I can't tell you how many people were staring at the odd American at the restaurant tonight when he read that "volun-in-told" and started laughing. Let's just say it was several, and they had no idea what I was reading when it happened.

I can't tell you how many people were staring at the odd American at the restaurant tonight when he read that "volun-in-told" and started laughing. Let's just say it was several, and they had no idea what I was reading when it happened.

;) My wife laughs at me too :)

Back