Where's Cosmodrome?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Cosmodrome Rocketry website?

Is there a new URL or way to reach them?

I have some questions about a kit I'm working on and the links seem to be dead for me.

I know he did show up here not too long ago and answered a question posted on the build thread.

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Cosmodrome Rocketry website?

Is there a new URL or way to reach them?

I have some questions about a kit I'm working on and the links seem to be dead for me.

I know he did show up here not too long ago and answered a question posted on the build thread.

I'm here! I'm having problems with my ISP. Long story short, I've been trying since March to update my billing info with them and have spent more time with their 'customer' reps than building rockets. This weekend I have to decide if I still want to go with these monkeys or set up a spare computer and host the site myself. Either way, the site should be back up early next week. Any questions, please PM me, post the question in the forum or e-mail me at [email protected].

I'm here! I'm having problems with my ISP. Long story short, I've been trying since March to update my billing info with them and have spent more time with their 'customer' reps than building rockets. This weekend I have to decide if I still want to go with these monkeys or set up a spare computer and host the site myself. Either way, the site should be back up early next week. Any questions, please PM me, post the question in the forum or e-mail me at [email protected].

I can sympathize and I did get the reply on the thread earlier.

It seems almost like there is a conspiracy against rocketry on the web lately.:(

Best of luck with the ISP and I hope to be getting significant work done of this and a few other projects in the morning.

Back