What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently coffee straight black
It’s 0419 in the early morning start to the day can’t get enough coffee lol

My other beverage mainstay - the best bottled mass-produced Japanese Green tea I've found. ITO EN "Oi Ocha." 伊藤園 おいお茶. 0 fat, 1g carbs, 5 calories, 0 sugars, 75mg sodium, 0 protein and lots of vitamin C.
1616429237457.png

Last edited:
Kroger coffee and Arizona ginseng, honey ice tea. Morning ritual carried throughout the afternoon. Teeth whitening kits a must.

If I ever home brew, that will be the name of my first beer.

Know, that I say that not to be dismissive, but with affection. When I got to TX 14 years ago I couldn’t believe how bad the craft beer scene was...how was a state with this many Czechs and Germans this bad at beer? Turns out the laws were so tilted against all but the monster brewers that there was almost no chance for little guys. As I understand it, that legal landscape has changed a lot over the last 5-10 years, and there has been an explosion of craft breweries...like anything, not all are good, but it is cool to see (and drink) the overall quality of local offerings evolve in fast forward like it has.

Lake Effect - Proper Brewing
Lake Effect is a tribute to Randall Pink Floyd, the legendary rogue flamingo that resided at the Great Salt Lake. An archaic, German-style ale brewed with over 50% wheat, coriander and local salt, our Gose has a unique flavor profile. Unfiltered with a creamy yellow color, this wheat ale is full-bodied with a floral spice character, while sour, tangy and extra refreshing at the same time. You gotta drink what Randall Pink Floyd wants to drink.
1622156767912.png

Back