Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Bowman

Reaction score
I fancied a bit of ginger...

View attachment 449246

Actually, most days are like that...
Now that looks tasty!
Does it have a good ginger taste?
I am a little disappointed in the "Best by" date though. Most brewers would put a much tighter date on their craft if they are proud of it. Though some darks do benefit from aging, I would be surprised if that is true for a Ginger Beer.
Enjoy it now for sure!

AHansom

Reaction score
The shelves around here are stocked with all sorts of IPA'a and Double and Triple IPA's. Having this today. Hard to find my old favorite, a good unfiltered Wheat Beer

IMG_1546.jpg

JamesS

Reaction score
Dalmore 12 enjoying the sunset. Have a great weekend everybody!

bronicabill

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Evan Williams "black label". Cheapest decent-tasting "real" bourbon that I know of, and I only drink it due to my chronic insomnia. Before insomnia hit me, I used to like the taste of bourbon, but I have consumed so much of it over the past 2 years just to get to sleep that I no longer enjoy it at all. Dammit...

ewomack

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For the first time in what seemed like eons, I drank a glass bottle of Squirt. "Hecho en México" Squirt, of course. A cosmic experience, complete with flashbacks from days of wild youth and sensations emanating from long unstimulated taste buds, ensued. In other words, it was pretty good.

1615667823353.png

Is it just me, or do plastic pop bottles suck?

Buzzard

Reaction score
Shannon Brewing Company Irish Red. My young bride is of Irish decent and has (had) red hair. More of a calico if you get my drift.
My forty-something year old daughter sent me a four pack of Rocket Frog Antares IPA, that I am saving for a special time. Her name is Antares, as she is my Star. She had previously sent a four pack of Rocket Frog Brown Ale. They are in or near Wallops Island, VA.

Chas

messedupryan

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We took our fruit can man then added even more marshmallows, strawberries, and cherries for an over the top fruit experience. Plus a touch of chocolate and still with just a touch of milk sugar

MD is so far away :(