What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evan Williams "black label". Cheapest decent-tasting "real" bourbon that I know of, and I only drink it due to my chronic insomnia. Before insomnia hit me, I used to like the taste of bourbon, but I have consumed so much of it over the past 2 years just to get to sleep that I no longer enjoy it at all. Dammit...

For the first time in what seemed like eons, I drank a glass bottle of Squirt. "Hecho en México" Squirt, of course. A cosmic experience, complete with flashbacks from days of wild youth and sensations emanating from long unstimulated taste buds, ensued. In other words, it was pretty good.

1615667823353.png

Is it just me, or do plastic pop bottles suck?

Shannon Brewing Company Irish Red. My young bride is of Irish decent and has (had) red hair. More of a calico if you get my drift.
My forty-something year old daughter sent me a four pack of Rocket Frog Antares IPA, that I am saving for a special time. Her name is Antares, as she is my Star. She had previously sent a four pack of Rocket Frog Brown Ale. They are in or near Wallops Island, VA.

Chas

We took our fruit can man then added even more marshmallows, strawberries, and cherries for an over the top fruit experience. Plus a touch of chocolate and still with just a touch of milk sugar

MD is so far away :(

Still hot tea until after 6:00 pm or so. Then Decaf tea, flavored water, or ginger ale.

Back