VMX Spaceplanes - US Dealers?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damage...

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We have had a great deal of requests about dealers in the USA stocking our range of Spaceplane kits.

As you guys seem to know everyone, please could we have your suggestions as to who would be the best people to contact - ie quality of service and good to do business with - with a view to having a couple of dealers to distribute our kits to you people in the USA?

Please find attached a pic of the first VMX-2 production launch.

Our thanks in anticipation,

Orbital Engineering Team

Ross Duncan at Magnumrockets.com would be the first person I'd call for a dealer. He's probably one of the largest (if not THE largest) rocketry dealers in the country.

Actually, I believe his last name is Dunton. Not Duncan, Dunton.

Loopy

Well, I emailed Ross but no reply as yet - I'll keep you posted.

Any other suggestions?

Damage,
I had a look at the Orbital Engineering website and had a look at some of the UK dealers that were listed (Deepsky, Rockets and Things etc.) but I couldn't see them on their product line-ups. Have I missed something?

Thanks

Mike,

Neither does Pete's Rockets, but they do sell lots of them!

Both Pete and Rockets & Things will be putting details on their website shortly, as we've been asked for, and have just sent them, some more photographs and details of the new kits.

Also, Pete's Rockets will be hosting the next round of the VMX-2 Challenge at K-Lob on September.

Give them a call!

Thanks for your interest, best regards

Orbital Engineering team

Back