UFO Interceptor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a two stage you could shoot the missile off the nose.

I always thought the interceptor was cool, but why didn't the aliens just send 4 UFOs to make sure one UFO got past the three moon base interceptors? Or wait until the moon was on the far side of the earth before attacking so the moon so the interceptors couldn't intercept? Duh?

For a two stage you could shoot the missile off the nose.

I always thought the interceptor was cool, but why didn't the aliens just send 4 UFOs to make sure one UFO got past the three moon base interceptors? Or wait until the moon was on the far side of the earth before attacking so the moon so the interceptors couldn't intercept? Duh?
There was a lot about that show that didn't make a whole lot of sense. :)

They musta slipped one past the goalie every now and then; after all we needed to have something for the Skydiver and Mobiles to do.

Why didn't they just come down and ask nicely if we could help them?

Why didn't Jim Rockford get a better lock on his trailer door?

As was often said by me and my friends back then "Because it was more cooler!"

Besides, it is a fool who searches for logic in the mind of a television writer... 🤪

They musta slipped one past the goalie every now and then; after all we needed to have something for the Skydiver and Mobiles to do.

Why didn't they just come down and ask nicely if we could help them?

Why didn't Jim Rockford get a better lock on his trailer door?

As was often said by me and my friends back then "Because it was more cooler!"

Besides, it is a fool who searches for logic in the mind of a television writer... 🤪
No TV or movie writer ever let logic get in the way of a good story. Or a bad one. Or a paycheck...

Back