Tripoli login delay - is coronavirus to blame?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Off Grid Gecko

Reaction score
Hey there. I purchased my Tripoli membership about a month ago, and I've been trying after every weekend to login to the site. I was wondering if perhaps adding new members to the online database has been delayed or if perhaps I happened to get my membership immediately after a site update or something similar. How long should I wait before I try contacting someone about it? I'm fine waiting, but I am kinda looking forward to checking out the member area.
TRA#19944
I wonder also if it isn't updated there if that will have any affect on an L1 attempt. I assume not, but you know.
To be clear also, I did get all the confirmation emails when I purchased, my packet with the membership card was delivered, and I have been checking my spam folder.

Hey there. I purchased my Tripoli membership about a month ago, and I've been trying after every weekend to login to the site. I was wondering if perhaps adding new members to the online database has been delayed or if perhaps I happened to get my membership immediately after a site update or something similar. How long should I wait before I try contacting someone about it? I'm fine waiting, but I am kinda looking forward to checking out the member area.
TRA#19944
I wonder also if it isn't updated there if that will have any affect on an L1 attempt. I assume not, but you know.
To be clear also, I did get all the confirmation emails when I purchased, my packet with the membership card was delivered, and I have been checking my spam folder.
If you got all that stuff you are good to go for certification, but it does take a while for the online database to be synced to the actual membership database. I just looked you up and you are in the latest official database, but not yet in the online database. I’ll see if I can find out what the hold up is. The virus has kept some of our people busy with their day jobs getting their paying customers the ability to work from home, so that may be the issue.
Sorry,
Steve

If you got all that stuff you are good to go for certification, but it does take a while for the online database to be synced to the actual membership database. I just looked you up and you are in the latest official database, but not yet in the online database. I’ll see if I can find out what the hold up is. The virus has kept some of our people busy with their day jobs getting their paying customers the ability to work from home, so that may be the issue.
Sorry,
Steve
No need to apologize. I figured that the virus had something to do with it. Lots of things are out of sorts for the moment. I do sometimes worry that the spelling of my email address will be an issue if someone is keying in data by hand, but most things like this are automated these days to some degree or another.
Thanks for the status update.

No need to apologize. I figured that the virus had something to do with it. Lots of things are out of sorts for the moment. I do sometimes worry that the spelling of my email address will be an issue if someone is keying in data by hand, but most things like this are automated these days to some degree or another.
Thanks for the status update.
Try now. I see you in the online member directory now. I’m sorry for the wait and I appreciate your patience.

Back