• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you JAL3 for a pleasant transaction Pleasant communication.
And thank you for the Rockets and the fast shipping.
Hands down the most reliable seller on the rocketry Forum

A+++ and Five Star ***** ratings to Joe and crew at rocketshipgames.com , Steve and crew at launchlabrocketry.com and Russ and crew at flightsketch.com for everything.

Another perfect transaction with ozwald. Nothing but good things to say about communications, care in packing and speed of shipping. 👍 👍

I have to +1 my own post. Another fantastic dealing with ozwald. Always a pleasure!

Hybrid33 is a primo seller. I needed a coupler and not only did he give me a super friendly price, but he got the coupler to me super fast. This was much more than a sale, it is more accurately a rocketry good deed.

Big thank you to Jimzcatz! He got items shipped out the next day and the items were packaged very nicely.

Props to @Quixote - very good about communication on when things would ship. I'd throw money his way again without any concerns!

I doubt it needs to be said anymore at this point, but I’ll do it anyway. I bought a kit from @JAL3, and it arrived immediately and was packaged perfectly.

Recently had a very smooth transaction with jmmome.

Bill Stec (BillS) is another good seller. I bought a Photon Disruptor from him. He packaged the kit well, protected with foam peanuts and air bags. He also shipped promptly and let me know it was on its way.

Back