• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold TLP AIM-7F Sparrow

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhill9693

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
TLP AIM-7F Sparrow, complete kit, with two of the worst steps already done for you!

(The “witch’s hat” nose cone is already finished and one set of fins are filled and ready.)

This kit came to me incomplete. I have supplied the following missing parts:
  • 2x BT-80 tubes, 20”
  • ST-20 tube, 5”
  • BT-50 tube, 2.75”
  • BT-80 coupler, 3”
  • BT-80 to ST-20 centering rings (unobtainium, will supply a 3d-printed pair, not shown)
  • Sheet of 1/8” balsa for the aft fins
  • Tail cone transition card stock
  • Pair of 1/4” launch lugs (not shown)
I can also supply an accurate OpenRocket file if needed.

Everything else are original parts from what I can tell, even including the oddball oblong mylar parachute.

There are no decals, if the original kit came with them they are long gone and I can find very little info on this kit online. If you would like a reproduction set made, contact Camille Foss with CK Fluid Arts.

Price is $80 shipped

IMG_6359.jpeg

Last edited:
I found the cone hat on the Standard Missile to be very challenging.
Whoever did this one did a nice job! I wouldn't be able to tell it was a two piece job unless I knew to look for it. The seam is barely perceptible and the cone is nice and rigid.

Back