Thank you from Giant Leap Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddiejojo

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I know you put up with me more than you should have, so now on behalf of The Big Guy (Ed), Joe Hinton and myself, we want to thank you for your interest and business over the past three days. Take care of yourselves.

K/glr

First, thanks to all for the overwhelming business.....Shipped out the first of 18 packages via FedEx today - over 176 pounds - my driver wasn't very happy about it. But I told Fred X he could have Tuesday off. I should have the next round of orders ready to go out Wednesday. I had to work my real job today so very little accomplished other than pulling and prepping orders for Wednesday pick up.

First, thanks to all for the overwhelming business.....Shipped out the first of 18 packages via FedEx today - over 176 pounds - my driver wasn't very happy about it. But I told Fred X he could have Tuesday off. I should have the next round of orders ready to go out Wednesday. I had to work my real job today so very little accomplished other than pulling and prepping orders for Wednesday pick up.

Joe,

Thank you for doing the hardest part of all.

Kent

Latest posts

Back