T-Minus 10 days till Puppy comes!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the largest rocket you would fly with motor ejection?

• 38mm or smaller motors...

• Small 54mm's in 3-4" simple birds

• 54mm K in a 4-5.5" bird

• Any motor with an ejection charge... in any size rocket

• Never...

• 38mm or smaller motors...

• Small 54mm's in 3-4" simple birds

• 54mm K in a 4-5.5" bird

• Any motor with an ejection charge... in any size rocket

• Never...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, BTW. I taught her "come" and "sit", and I am halfway through "lie down". Not bad for 3 or 4 days! She can only do it when there are no distractions, but Puppy School in 2 months will proabably fix it. The breeders didnt vaccinate thier dogs, so she didnt inhereight and immunities, so she cant see other dogs untill she is 4 months old. Crud. That will hurt the socialization process a bit......

1 word for you.....wimp!!!:p

Wait until you get to highschool, homework until 11-12 at night, then waking up at 6 the next morning, or in my case 5:15 so I can get to weight lifting on time for my hockey team. Tuesday's and Thursday's I am at school by 6:15, otherwise I catch my bus at 6:45.

No, I'm not complaining, but at least you like your puppy;)

pthbbbbbt!:p I aint goin to no stinkin high school! It looks as though I am going to be homeschooled all the way through, so (once Shannon is crate-trained, at least), I get to sleep in till 8 (or even 10), go to bed at 9-11, and I dont have to do homework! Yeah, call me a wimp. If I were used to going with no sleep, this would be easy. But I havent set an alarm for 3 years. I think I AM doing the easy way, and I like it!:p Especially after seeing all the stress my sister gets! Shes a Junior in high school, and very stressed out. :eek: Steer clear!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I just got her to sleep (she has been bouncing off the walls with my mom all night). So now I am just staying up here to make sure she doesent wake up and start barking.

Is there some way to make a dog fall astleep? can you hypnotize them;) ? I would proabably miss and make myself fall astleep... Wouldent be that hard... I am already half-astleep.

Back