Support J & H Aerospace!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iqsy59

Reaction score
My simple message is that if you have any interest in rocket gliders at all, then visit Josh Finn’s website (https://jhaerospace.com/), pick your favorites, and place an order. I am confident you won’t be disappointed, and our hobby desperately needs more innovative vendors such as this one.

He has original record-setting designs, as well as some classic reproductions. The prices are reasonable, and as others have said…the service is outstanding. I have 5 of his kits, and I’m already planning my next order for when he returns from the free flight championship. Swing-wing anyone?

Please consider supporting this excellent vendor!

Cheers,
Michael

Edit: don’t forget to check out the videos, as he teaches you everything you need to know about building as well as getting the maximum out your birds.

Last edited:
I checked out the J & H Aerospace website.

Interesting stuff.

I went ahead and ordered two Maxi Dactyl kits.
The models came in a well protected box. The laser-cut parts look good. Balsa nose cones and body tubes for the pop-pod look good also.

I will have to see how this scales against the original Enerjet Pterodactyl kit.

Attachments

• J & H Aerospace Maxi Dactyl 001.jpg
    J & H Aerospace Maxi Dactyl 001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Back