stickershock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
crazy crazy crazy customer service. super fast shipping, within a couple hours of ordering i was having a full on conversation on how to apply the graphics via email...highly recommend doing business with stickershock. also the price for a custom graphic, insanely reasonable. im contemplating ordering a butt load more before they figure out how low their prices are. anyway...just wanted to give a shout out. will definitely be ordering again without question.

Yes mark is great , he will be doing a custom wrap for a austim rocket that will be given the the austim group we are working with as a display piece.

Avoid this person at all costs! Do NOT contact this vendor. Do no business with, nor even ask an opinion of, this entity. FAIR WARNING!! If you proceed against these cautions you will suffer the following: 1) Any customer service you recieve in the future from any local graphics company will pale in comparision, leaving you unhappy and disappointed. 2) Any design work you may have done, regaurdless of costs, will be inferior (see No. 1). 3) No other company understands us anyway, let alone our rockets, or what we need/want (op.cit. No.1). 4) You will never recieve the individual attention, nor the humour and encouragement you get during (and after) your transaction. 4) You will run the risk of lettting this person think he is charging a fair price for his work, ruining it all for the rest of us if he finds out what the real world charges for crappy vinyl. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY!! The less the rest of the world knows about him, the better off we are keeping him a secret and all to ourselves. ALL you new guys, just move on to Wanda's Fabric World and use the Rub 'n' Buff letters or Scratch and Sniff Decals or whatever. Leave Mark alone. He has important work to do. Mine.

Last edited:
Avoid this person at all costs! Do NOT contact this vendor. Do no business with, nor even ask an opinion of, this entity. FAIR WARNING!! If you proceed against these cautions you will suffer the following: 1) Any customer service you recieve in the future from any local graphics company will pale in comparision, leaving you unhappy and disappointed. 2) Any design work you may have done, regaurdless of costs, will be inferior (see No. 1). 3) No other company understands us anyway, let alone our rockets, or what we need/want (op.cit. No.1). 4) You will never recieve the individual attention, nor the humour and encouragement you get during (and after) your transaction. 4) You will run the risk of lettting this person think he is charging a fair price for his work, ruining it all for the rest of us if he finds out what the real world charges for crappy vinyl. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY!! The less the rest of the world knows about him, the better off we are keeping him a secret and all to ourselves. ALL you new guys, just move on to Wanda's Fabric World and use the Rub 'n' Buff letters or Scratch and Sniff Decals or whatever. Leave Mark alone. He has important work to do. Mine.

NICE! :roll: :rofl:

TA

LOL First sentance I was ready to bust you in the chops HA HA HA

R1 Glad I could do it for you!

Do you ride an R1?? I have a 2006 50th anniversary:grin:

No actually. I do ride a yamaha. A zuma though. Lol. (Yw 125). When I get my work promotion I plan to treat myself to a victory high ball.

Back on topic...I was amazed at how easy it was to install the graphics. I was not looking forward to it, but it turned out excellent. Have no fear, order up from stickershock.

No actually. I do ride a yamaha. A zuma though. Lol. (Yw 125). When I get my work promotion I plan to treat myself to a victory high ball.

Back on topic...I was amazed at how easy it was to install the graphics. I was not looking forward to it, but it turned out excellent. Have no fear, order up from stickershock.

Still ok with me anyone that rides a Yamaha is ok by me !!

Cant wait to see it done.. send me a shot and I'll post it on the website!

LOL First sentance I was ready to bust you in the chops HA HA HA

R1 Glad I could do it for you!

Do you ride an R1?? I have a 2006 50th anniversary:grin:

Mark- LOL dude! Sorry i haven't posted the build thread for the "Pimp Child"-hard drive crashed and I am so lazy reloading all the chips back on the new drive-it'lll happen before we both retire. I'll be needing the "Pimp Daddy" (along with the requisite "It's STILL Mark's fault!). I should be able to debut the "Quantum Fryzzyx" at Plaster Blaster if I have time to fly. Yep-I'm the raffle director again-dammit! We need to talk, bro'- maybe see you at ROCStock?

Back