SPACE COWBOY RETURNS !!!! NOW IT"S BADDAZZ!!!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75mm and 98 will happen. The sales from the last couple of releases have paid for mandrel to wind the frames.
Carolina Composites and I are working together to bring you the Carbon Cowboy!!
Really big things are coming!

75mm and 98 will happen. The sales from the last couple of releases have paid for mandrel to wind the frames.
Carolina Composites and I are working together to bring you the Carbon Cowboy!!
Really big things are coming!

I can hear a corny 70s song and the words "carbon cowboy" instead on rhinestone cowboy.

Glen Campbell?

Wow, you really are over 50! :wink:

I case Eric didn't mention it, when these are ready, he will be sending me completed, & built to his standards, Carbon Cowboys in 3" & 4" for full range flight testing in Argonia later next year to ensure top level quality and customer satisfaction. Right Eric!?!?!?

For those who may not know, the Klouldbusters have a 50k' waiver.

The ultimate Glen Campbell song! (Smothers Bros. performance --- and BTW, GC had "the hair" long before Conan!)

[video=youtube_share;4qoymGCDYzU]https://youtu.be/4qoymGCDYzU[/video]

Glen Campbell?

Wow, you really are over 50! :wink:

I case Eric didn't mention it, when these are ready, he will be sending me completed, & built to his standards, Carbon Cowboys in 3" & 4" for full range flight testing in Argonia later next year to ensure top level quality and customer satisfaction. Right Eric!?!?!?

For those who may not know, the Klouldbusters have a 50k' waiver.

Scott, Let me sing you some Willie Nelson: If you got the money honey, I've got the time!:wink:

For those of you who have them on order, be sure to open the envelope on the side of the box labelled "Packing List Enclosed". It's not a packing list; it's a note about extra goodies from Eric. :)

-Kevin

Latest posts

Back