Some really good news...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticalRockets

Reaction score
On Tuesday, I was cleared for full normal activities, and discharged from the Surgical department's care!

And I want to go flying SO bad... but I can't get to this weekend's launch. I have to help my niece with something for school.

On Tuesday, I was cleared for full normal activities, and discharged from the Surgical department's care!

And I want to go flying SO bad... but I can't get to this weekend's launch. I have to help my niece with something for school.
Whats full normal activities?

thumbnail.aspx

Anywhoo- Glad to hear the good news.

Yes, but are your normal activities....normal? :)

Good news, indeed!

-Kevin

That`s great news !

Enjoy normality ,or as close as is possible (no such thing really) ;)

Take care

Paul t

Yes, but are your normal activities....normal? :)

Good news, indeed!

-Kevin

If you count carrying laundry up and down the cellar stairs normal...

And the insurance finally came through today! Everybody is getting paid and they can stop complaining to me!

If you count carrying laundry up and down the cellar stairs normal...

And the insurance finally came through today! Everybody is getting paid and they can stop complaining to me!
Well, if I hd a cellar(Im a trailer trasher :eyeroll: ) I think I would skip the carry down part and just give it a heave ho.......Course you could put in a chute for the decent. and a launcher for the ascent.

Well, if I hd a cellar(Im a trailer trasher :eyeroll: ) I think I would skip the carry down part and just give it a heave ho.......Course you could put in a chute for the decent. and a launcher for the ascent.

So what dosen't have rocket attached to it?:wink:

Well, I wasn't even allowed to carry it out of the bedroom. My brother was bringing it up and down for me.

Dr. was mad I even went down and up the stairs, but...

As far as the second part, see previous answer.

Back