Shock cord mounting problem

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acesb422

Reaction score
I have just finished an Aura. During the build i was thinking about protecting the shock cord from heat so when mounting the shock cord loop that comes with the kit i put it way up by the nose cone. The cone fits in fine but i am now worried about binding between shock cord and the mounting string when the ejection charge fires. Is there anything i can do to help with this?? I will be using a 14" nylon chute. The motor is a aerotech F50 9t

I have just finished an Aura. During the build i was thinking about protecting the shock cord from heat so when mounting the shock cord loop that comes with the kit i put it way up by the nose cone. The cone fits in fine but i am now worried about binding between shock cord and the mounting string when the ejection charge fires. Is there anything i can do to help with this?? I will be using a 14" nylon chute. The motor is a aerotech F50 9t

It sounds like you have installed it as recommended by LOC. It sounds fine.......Just shove a motor in it's tail an go!!

Back