Shipping delay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am sorry to say I will be a little less consistent with shipping and communication for the next week or so as my mother passed away last night. You can still place orders, all items listed in stocks are in stock and your order will ship within 7 days, though probably earlier as some distraction is a good thing. I may be slow to respond to inquiries however.

I would take the website ordering down, however there are some time restricted discounts codes associated with attendees of the Texas Shootout that would be difficult to alter, and I certainly intend to honor those. As such, this path is my least bad option.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, and as always, thanks for your support.

Sorry for your loss. Take care.

Chris, take care of yourself and family first. we will still be here for you later. Many condolences on your loss. Peace be in your head, heart and hearth.

I want to thank everyone for their support, and understanding. Orders are now caught up, and I think I'm getting a grip on the estate stuff. Therefore, things should run as usual going forward.

Thanks again,
Chris

Back