Semroc Scissor-Wing Transport

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for eRockets. Hope the trend continues for them, looks like they made the right decisions on which kits to retro reproduce/reissue/clone.
It would be awfully nice if erockets web page had an option to show only items that are in stock. Or at least show the sock status without having to hover with the mouse pointer. It's really annoying having to hover over item after item, page after page, to try to find items that are in stock.

6 back in stock as of 8:30am this morning. Grab em while you can. :p
And now 14 in stock, looks like they've caught up to the initial demand spike. I look forward to the first build thread!

Anyone here start building their kit? I've got a strange problem with there being not enough space for the elevator flap to fit between the end of the stab and the dowel standoff. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem?

I've gone over the instruction sheet and double-checked all my alignment measurements, but the only logical answer seems to point at the possibility that the fin slots in the early kits (which serve as an engine block and limit how far the engine pod/stuffer tube assembly can travel up into the main body tube) may have been off (too long) by 1/8".

Last edited:
Back