rockets on the basis of which the carrier for nanosatellites is developed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearnard66

Reaction score
You probably may know that there is special type of rockets on which is made to carry nanosatellites ( microsatellite )? This is as far as I understand the only way to launch microsats on the orbit where they can accomplish their goals.

Last edited:
In a "Low Power Rocketry" section?

You probably may know that there is special type of rockets on which is made to carry nanosatellites ( microsatellite )? This is as far as I understand the only way to launch microsats on the orbit where they can accomplish their goals.
Are you asking which rocket is used to launch nanosatellites so you can build a model of it? Other than that, not a good question for this forum.

I've looked at all your postings thus far and you seem to be focused on stuff that we're not concerned with in this type of forum. I don't want to be paranoid, but it looks like you're trying to find out how to launch rockets made for real life applications, not the hobby type. I reported your post above, not to be a jerk, but so that admins can take another look. If you're simply wording your questions awkwardly they'll get that sorted out and you're welcome here. If not...they'll get that sorted out too.

Back