• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Rockets for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All of these are mint in package unless otherwise noted

Estes Executioner - $30

Estes Fat Boy - $20
Sky CZ-2E - $25
Custom Rockets Serval - $20
Quest Nike-K - $20
Quest Aerobee-Hi - $25
Two Zoomie BGs - One in a box, one in a package - $15 for the two
Estes Mercury Redstone - EST-2167 - $25
Quest M2Q2 Lifting Body - $30
Estes Warp II - $30
Estes Big Daddy - $30
MPC Minirocs ASP-1 - $25
Saturn V 30th Anniversary Edition - Open Box - I have opened it and it is virtually new. Most parts all still baged up - $95
Saturn V 30th Anniversary Edition - Still in shrink wrap but the wrap is torn in places - $120

Zelle or PayPal

Shipping is combined when possible and shipping is done via the least expensive way but tracked.
FedEx home, or Priority Mail. It is a MINIMUM of $14 to the lower 48 states. More to Canada or AK, HI. You know the deal. But again I combine what I can. THAT IS CORRECT $14 Priority Mail. I just shipped two lousy rockets and it was $14. So please, no whining.

The Saturn Vs are $17 and more to yada yada.

Why that much?
A) the cost of shipping, B) My time, tape, labels, and the boxes, and C) $5.65 a gallon gas - Honest I try not to 'make money' on shipping.
My rep on eBay is 100% for the last 20 some odd years.

Again, I will TRY to combine. But can only squish in so much as I do not want you to get bent tubes. - I ship once or twice a week. So patience is appreciated.
I have pictures of them all.
Thanks for reading.
More to come...

Last edited:
Back