• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes #2077 SkyWinder model

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #2077 SkyWinder kit, from 1993-2002 catalogs. The E2X nature hides a fun performer - with helicopter recovery despite the easy build. Finished model is 20" tall.

This one is unopened, but one of the tape seals on the top of the package has broken as is common when these kits age. I haven't opened it, but am certain that everything is there and in great shape just like when purchased at the hobby shop 25-30 years ago.

- FAST, EASY ASSEMBLY
- MULTI-COLORED ROTORS FEATURE KINETIC GRAPHICS DISPLAY
- RECOVERS IN ONE PIECE
- BRIGHT COLORS FOR HIGH VISIBILITY

Asking $45 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Other kits are available - here's a rough listing. Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpeg
    IMG_0897.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back