• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes #2097 Manta kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #2097 Manta kit, from 1994-1998 catalogs. It's an E2X model with a unique glider that separates from the model and glides decently well back...finished model is 16.5" tall.

This one is unopened, but one of the tape seals on the top of the package has broken as is common when these kits age. I haven't opened it, but am certain that everything is there and in great shape just like when purchased at the hobby shop 25 years ago. There's also a minor crease in the front of the package as visible in the photo.

Rocket-boosted stealth glider soars back to Earth!

- QUICK EASY ASSEMBLY
- STREAMER RELEASES FOR BOOSTER RECOVERY
- HIGH ALTITUDE PERFORMANCE!
- HARD FOAM GLIDER RETURNS FOR MULTIPLE FLIGHTS

Asking $25 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Other kits are available - here's a rough listing. Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1126.jpeg
    IMG_1126.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi all - this one is still available, reduced to $20 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Back