Retired!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put my papers in in Sept. March 31 2017 is the last day for me. 27 years with the same company. Trying to get everything straightened out, Medical, 401k etc. Can't wait.
Mike H.

Congrats to all that have retired. A job well done!

I retired a couple of years ago. Had I known how much fun retirement was, I would have skipped the whole working thing! :wink:

Now I take classes at our community college for fun. I took DC Circuit analysis last semester to help me understand my rocket electronics. I'm taking a digital photography class this semester to help me take better pictures of rockets in flight. Chemistry next year... I want to understand propellents!!! :)

At some point, the currency your spending becomes time, not money.

Congrats to all that have retired. A job well done!

I retired a couple of years ago. Had I known how much fun retirement was, I would have skipped the whole working thing! :wink:

Now I take classes at our community college for fun. I took DC Circuit analysis last semester to help me understand my rocket electronics. I'm taking a digital photography class this semester to help me take better pictures of rockets in flight. Chemistry next year... I want to understand propellents!!! :)

At some point, the currency your spending becomes time, not money.

I don't know if I know you, but you're my hero!
Someday soon, I want to do it that way.

Back