"Real Space" Models

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countdown Hobbies

Reaction score
I have been way too busy and havent had much time here, but since I have a moment tonight...

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in us selling some "Real Space" model kits... - https://www.realspacemodels.com -

Who knows, if enough people want them we might do a nice little sale.

Originally posted by funnyjeremy
They don't fly but they look like fun!

They may not fly stock but we can convert them!:D That is, as long as ya get a kit without metal. Anyways, Mr. Novicky, I'd love to see them in your web store. They would be great fun to build and convert!

I have a 1/72 scale Redstone that I picked up quite cheaply on eBay with the thought of converting for flight. the BT is 21cm (8 and a bit inches) long. When it arrived I thought it was beyond my current abilities to do the conversion, so it sits waiting for my skills to improve.

Nice little kit. Well detailed resin capsule and fins. Photoetched launch escape tower.

****, now I got it out of the box to look at I want to build it. :p

They will be in the webstore soon... keep your eyes peeled, this is a limited time first come first serve while supplies last deal...

Latest posts

Back