• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Centuri #5316 Space:1999 Eagle Transporter in need of a new home

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Centuri #5316 Space:1999 Eagle Transporter kit from the late 70's. It's a unique model that doesn't come up for sale too often. Based on the mid/late 70's TV show (the moon flew out of Earth's orbit!!!), Centuri released this model with a plastic Eagle transporter that returns to earth on its own parachute; it's launched on top of an ST-10 (?) booster that returns separately. The plastic Eagle Transporter is probably 14" tall.

The kit has been opened and restapled, but appears to be complete outside of the main body tube. I haven't opened it to inspect it, but I can see the instructions, decals, what I believe is the complete Eagle transporter plastic parts, a Centuri chute, instructions, and the balsa sheet is tucked in back. The kit is a little rough, but hey it's 45 years old so it's well experienced.

Asking $60 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out - and keep an eye out for other kits that I have available :)

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
That is an amazing kit to come up for sale! I hope whoever gets it has the ability to 3d scan it so that the rest of us might print our own versions.

Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Centuri #5316 Space:1999 Eagle Transporter kit from the late 70's. It's a unique model that doesn't come up for sale too often. Based on the mid/late 70's TV show (the moon flew out of Earth's orbit!!!), Centuri released this model with a plastic Eagle transporter that returns to earth on its own parachute; it's launched on top of an ST-10 (?) booster that returns separately. The plastic Eagle Transporter is probably 14" tall.

The kit has been opened and restapled, but appears to be complete outside of the main body tube. I haven't opened it to inspect it, but I can see the instructions, decals, what I believe is the complete Eagle transporter plastic parts, a Centuri chute, instructions, and the balsa sheet is tucked in back. The kit is a little rough, but hey it's 45 years old so it's well experienced.

Asking $60 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out - and keep an eye out for other kits that I have available :)
Wow! Deal of a lifetime!

That is an amazing kit to come up for sale! I hope whoever gets it has the ability to 3d scan it so that the rest of us might print our own versions.
There is a 3D file on Thingiverse. It's not this kit but just a model. You could modify it.

Latest posts

Back