• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale MRI 204:175 LAMBDA 8 kit in need of a new home

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an MRI LAMBDA 8, likely from the late 60's/early 70's. It's a BT-20 sized semi-scale model, flies on 18mm motors. Finished model is 15" tall with multi-streamer recovery.

Kit includes multiple streamers, and has a decent sized payload section for an 18mm model. Looks like a fun sport model ready for your collection :)

This kit is still sealed in the bag, just like it was manufactured 50+ years ago. It references the MRI address in Wisconsin, so was produced before MRI was acquired by AVI. All the parts appear to be in great shape, including the tube, balsa nose cone and die-printed balsa fins.

Asking $75 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - up to date list :)

Attachments

• IMG_1110.jpeg
    IMG_1110.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
This one is still available - MRI kits don’t come up that often…

Price reduced to $65 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back