• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MRI Wac Corporal kit from 70's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an MRI / AVI Wac Corporal kit, likely from the early 70's. It's a BT-20 sized semi-scale model, flies on 18mm motors. Finished model is 12.5" tall with parachute recovery.

This kit has been opened, as you can see in the photo. I haven't personally opened it to inspect, but the parts all appear to be there and original. The bag does have a small hole in the front, but the kit is about 50 years old...

Nose cone is in good shape, balsa (printed for the modeler to cut out) is in one piece, parts are in great shape.

This kit comes from the AVI era of MRI, since there is an AVI brochure/address on the inside of the instructions (somewhat visible from the photo).

Asking $65 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7995.jpeg
    IMG_7995.jpeg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7996.jpeg
    IMG_7996.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an MRI / AVI Wac Corporal kit, likely from the early 70's. It's a BT-20 sized semi-scale model, flies on 18mm motors. Finished model is 12.5" tall with parachute recovery.

This kit has been opened, as you can see in the photo. I haven't personally opened it to inspect, but the parts all appear to be there and original. The bag does have a small hole in the front, but the kit is about 50 years old...

Nose cone is in good shape, balsa (printed for the modeler to cut out) is in one piece, parts are in great shape.

This kit comes from the AVI era of MRI, since there is an AVI brochure/address on the inside of the instructions (somewhat visible from the photo).

Asking $65 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - thanks for checking this one out!
I would be happy to help you with this.

Back